Senior Lawyer (corporate work)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client – International Mining Company is looking for Senior Lawyer (corporate work).
- Senior Lawyer will be mainly engaged in corporate issues of some companies and its subsidiaries in Russia, including supporting interactions with Russian companies on shareholders matters and ensuring interests as the shareholder. Within the course of this activity, the legal counsel will be required to provide relevant legal opinions in relation to corporate matters, to draft and review the documents, take part in the discussions and alignment process, to be able to efficiently interact with the relevant departments, etc.;
- The legal counsel might be also engaged in contractual and procurements works legal support, including full range of legal agreements: engineering, goods and services supply agreements, lease, sublease, rental, drilling, seismic, seismic processing, construction, site survey, FEED/EPC, logistics, operational and maintenance, consultancy services contracts and other types of agreements;
- General legal analysis and advice;
- People & Organization: contract revision, consultations on applying regulation, inspections by authorities, etc.;
- General monitoring of the legislation: Regular regulatory reporting duties, including the reporting duties on the legislation update;
- Intellectual property rights issues;
- Higher education;
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- English level – Upper-Intermediate+.
- Salary upon interview results;
- Medical Insurance;
- Location – Moscow.