Senior Lawyer (licensing and real estate lawyer)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our client – International Mining Company is looking for Senior Lawyer (licensing and real estate lawyer).
- Contractual work: construction and assembling contracts, support drafting, negotiation, implementation, approval and audit of the different types of contracts (manufacturing, packaging, licensing, storage, distribution, lease/ sublease, engineering, goods and services supply agreements, drilling, seismic, seismic processing, construction, site survey, FEED/EPC, logistics, operational and maintenance service etc.); authorization of the contract documents accordingly to the internal authorization procedure;
- Cooperation with state authorities on different questions (subsoil legislation, wood deals, land issues etc.);
- Legal support on antimonopoly legislation (if applicable);
- Compliance: monitoring compliance with the requirements of Russian legislation and identification of the potential risk areas; providing legal support to the management team, including Regulatory functions; advice on the issues of fraud, corruption, antimonopoly and other related issues; participation in internal investigations and audits; development and implementation of internal regulations on interaction with external ones;
- Common legal support: help with routine legal questions; provide full support to the Head of Legal division; support other functions within the above-mentioned scope; legal update on changes to the legislation; help with trainings/presentations about contracts, antimonopoly law and licensing law;
- General legal analysis and advice;
- General monitoring of the legislation: Regular regulatory reporting duties, including the reporting duties on the legislation update;
- Higher education;
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures;
- English level – Upper-Intermediate+.
- Salary upon interview results;
- Medical Insurance;
- Location – Moscow.